A bunch of software updates (ahxm 1.0.13, artemus 5.0.1, grutatxt 2.0.16)
Many of my programs have had minor modifications in previous months; it's release time.
- The %% keyword returns the full extended hash.
- Fixed processing of file templates returning 0.
- A new function template
dump, to dump an expression using Data::Dumper.
- Fixed a bug in processing ARTEMUS_STR.
- New table of contents generation, triggered by the
--toc command line argument or by adding a special mark inside the text.
- Mailto URLs are also processed.
Other pieces of software will have new releases real soon, but they deserve their own news entry.