Minimum Profit 5.1.4 released
I've just released version 5.1.4 of the Minimum Profit Text Editor. It features the following:
- If a block is selected, any keystroke substitutes it.
- Support for Alt + keys (ASCII and movement) has been added, and mostly left unbound to be used by the user for his own keybindings.
- A new tab mode, which uses the previous line as a template for tab columns.
- Fixed action
mp. function returns the clipboard content as a string if called without arguments.
- New Grutatxt syntax highlighter.
- Fix F10 in Win32.
- Fix a bug when calculating the drawing position in the selected block, that were leading to crashes.
Full source code and MS Windows binaries are available as always.