Minimum Profit 5.1.3 released
A new version of the Minimum Profit text editor has been released, including the following features:
- A new Qt4 driver (adapted from the KDE4 driver).
- A new hexadecimal viewer.
- New action 'open_dropped_files', to open files dropped from the underlying system GUI.
- Improved file encoding autodetection by looking at the UTF BOM marks.
- New configuration option
keep_eol, to keep the original end of line sequence each document had.
- Fixed some clipboard issues, as replacing the selected block when pasting and some crashes.
- win32 executable has been renamed to
- The status line format string can also include the %e token to show the encoding used by the document.
- Fixed win32 input processing in non-latin environments.
- Setting an empty encoding (to fall back to system defaults) always work.