This page contains old and outdated software projects originally written by Ángel Ortega. They are archived here for historical reasons. Nobody maintains these programs, so they may be faulty / insecure / no longer functional / whatever. Use them at your own risk.
All this software is released into the public domain.
- Space Plumber, a 3D maze game for Windows and Linux.
- Freaks!!!, a 3D monster-killing game.
- QDGDF, a simple library to develop cross-platform games (needed for Space Plumber and Freaks).
- Filp, an embeddable, reverse polish notation programming language (needed for Freaks).
- Grutatxt, a text to HTML (and other formats) converter.
- Ann Hell Ex Machina, music creation language and compiler.
- ahxm-glue, a command-line tool to glue a set of wave files together with some tweaks.
- WM1, a Korg M1 sound librarian for MS Windows.